[Css-csts] Fw: Cross Support Services / CSTS support

Lapaian Gerard gerard.lapaian at cnes.fr
Fri Sep 8 03:42:32 EDT 2006

Dear John,

This information relayed by Yves to me it is a good one.
The fact that, by using different ways ,you have succeeded to maintain your knowledge and participipation in CCSDS activities and more precisely in my area (CSS) is giving this good result for us:you are a precious support.
I am not sure if that is a good news for the north american forest:they have heard about you capacity to produce a huge amount of publication.Keep them digital...

I am  glad to welcome you and thank you to have beleive all this years in the interest of this work.

Very friendly

Gérard

Gerard LAPAIAN
Advisor