[Css-csts] Cross Support Services / CSTS support

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Fri Sep 8 01:57:11 EDT 2006

Dear Charles,

In name of the working group I would like to thank you for the support you
provided in our activities. You participated in our first meeting and you
contributed by your work and your positive attitude to where we stand today.
Thank you very much for all your effort.

I wish you all the best in your future work.

Best regards

Yves
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/