[Css-crm] Changed terms from restructuring

Nancy Carney carney@gst.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:25:50 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: css-crm-admin@mailman.ccsds.org
[mailto:css-crm-admin@mailman.ccsds.org]On Behalf Of Takahiro Yamada
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:01 AM
To: Css-Crm@Mailman. Ccsds. Org
Subject: Re: [Css-crm] Changed terms from restructuring

>    4. From:  VCDU Service     To:  Virtual Channel Frame Service
>       How do we call protect service and C/VCDU service?

What are the protect service and C/VCDU service?

1.  C/VCDU is coded VCDU.  Is the correct replacement "coded virtual channel
frame"??
2. The "protect" service is what you get when Word's spell-checker
encounters "protoVCDU" service.  Would the replacement be protoVC Frame
service?????

Cheeres,		- Nancy
Nancy Carney
Global Science & Technology Inc.
7855 Walker Dr. Suite 200
Greenbelt MD  20770
tel +1 (240) 542-1178  fax +1 (301) 474-5970

"Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and
unseeable in this world." -- Francis P. Church