[Css-crm] Changed terms from restructuring

Takahiro Yamada tyamada@pub.isas.ac.jp
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:17:35 +0900

Nancy,

> 1.  C/VCDU is coded VCDU.  Is the correct replacement "coded virtual channel
> frame"??

In my restructured books, Coded VCDU only appears in the TM
Synchronization and Channel Coding Recommendation and there it is
called "(Reed-Solomon or Turbo) Codeblock". But I think we can also
call it "Coded Transfer Frame".

> 2. The "protect" service is what you get when Word's spell-checker
> encounters "protoVCDU" service.  Would the replacement be protoVC Frame
> service?????

The concept of protoVCDU is not used in my AOS book or in the original
AOS book, but I think we can call it proto Transfer Frame. Therefore,
protoVCDU Service will be Proto Transfer Frame Service.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada.