[CMC] CMC Spring '23 Meeting - JAXA Request and Details

Massaquoi, Amber S AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com
Wed Apr 26 12:30:18 UTC 2023

Dear CMC Members,

As we move closer to our meeting in Tokyo, I am reaching out on behalf of JAXA to request the following:

(1) For those participating in the bus tour (field trip to JAXA's new antenna site), please send a copy of your passport, including that of any guests accompanying you.
(2) Bus tour participants who reside in the EU/EEA area are requested to fill out and send back the attached consent form for the handling of personal information in accordance with GDPR.

Please send your files to Hoshino Hirokazu (hoshino.hirokazu at jaxa.jp) by May 11th for JAXA’s internal coordination.

In the coming weeks, I will be requesting your inputs for the agenda and to confirm further logistics about our meeting/visit. As always, do not hesitate to advise if you have questions, I am happy to help!

Thank you!

Amber

Amber Massaquoi
Program Analyst / CCSDS Secretariat
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<mailto:thomasm at asrcfederal.com>

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.