[CMC] FW: [Secretariat] CMC Spring 2023 Meeting

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 20 16:13:06 UTC 2023

From: 宮島 由以 <miyajima.yui at jaxa.jp>
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 9:51 PM
To: 'Massaquoi, Amber S' <AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com>
Cc: 星野 宏和 <hoshino.hirokazu at jaxa.jp>, 濱田 聖司 <hamada.kiyoshi at jaxa.jp>, Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) <sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: [CMC] [Secretariat] CMC Spring 2023 Meeting
Dear Amber-san,

I have a few requests regarding the CMC Tokyo Spring 2023.

1. Please send the two attached files to all CMC participants. When you do so, could you please include the following notes in the text body of the email.
-------------------------note----------------------
(1) For those participating in the bus tour (field trip to JAXA's new antenna site), please send a copy of your passport, including that of any guests accompanying you.
(2) Bus tour participants who reside in the EU/EEA area are requested to fill out and send back the attached consent form for the handling of personal information in accordance with GDPR.

Please send your files to HOSHINO Hirokazu (hoshino.hirokazu at jaxa.jp) by May 11th for our internal coordination. Thank you!

2. Please send us a list of those who will be coming to Tokyo.
3. If you have any new details about the SC14 virtual meeting, please let us know.
4. We have reserved a meeting room from 8:00am to 5:00pm, but we can accommodate any requests for an extension. Please let us know when the agenda is finalized.

Best regards,

Yui Miyajima
JAXA