[CMC] SANA account of JAXA.

HOSHINO Hirokazu hoshino.hirokazu at jaxa.jp
Mon Apr 17 02:35:11 UTC 2023

Dear Julien,

Thank you very much. I appreciate your response.
I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I confirmed with Shigeta-san that he did not intentionally change his
account himself.
JAXA does not require two accounts, one for the Director as Agency
Representative and the other for the Secretariat. As before, just the
latter is fine.

Is there any problem with Shigeta-san's method of registering the
JAXA.CCSDS account with Mr.INOUE (newly CC:'ed this time
inoue.koichi at jaxa.jp) and having the secretariat act on behalf of him?
After all, it is the secretariat that actually uses it, but the
responsibility lies with the Director who succeeded Shigeta-san.

I am not sure if I am allowed to act as an intermediary, but please
understand the situation with apologies that the (rice) fields plowed by
Shigeta-san are too large and his successors are taking the time and
efforts to clear up some confusions.

Best Regards,
Hossy, HOSHINO Hirokazu

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency(JAXA)
Space Tracking and Communications Center
2-1-1 Sengen, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8505 Japan
TEL(direct):+81-70(1170)3607, FAX:+81-29(868)2990

(2023/04/14 22:48), Space Assigned Numbers Authority's message: