[CMC] Input for MoM on CCSDS-IOAG interface

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Wed Dec 20 19:11:40 UTC 2017

Dear James,

thank you for your commitment to involve the CESG Chair in all technical
discussions.

I wish you well in your new role

Regards
Juan

Juan Miro
Head Ground Systems Engineering Department
European Space Operations Centre
European Space Agency

From:   "Afarin, James (HQ-CG000)" <james.afarin at nasa.gov>
To:     "Juan.Miro at esa.int" <Juan.Miro at esa.int>
Cc:     CMC - CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>, "Ross,
David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.]"
<david.ross at nasa.gov>
Date:   20/12/2017 16:38
Subject:        Re: [CMC] Input for MoM on CCSDS-IOAG interface

Dear Juan,

Thank you for your input.  I agree that CESG chair should participate in
all technical discussion.  I will continue to invite her promptly and
efficiently to all technical discussions.  As always only the CCSDS
liaison will be regular invited to the IOAG meetings and I will include
the CESG chair for any and all technical discussions.  This is the spirit
and reality of the CMC agreement and I am honoring it.  I wish you all
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you,

James

Dr. James Afarin

Space Data Standards Manager
Space Communications and Navigation Division
Office: 202-358-5221
Mobile: 202-549-6496