[CMC] Input for MoM on CCSDS-IOAG interface

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Thu Dec 21 13:39:02 UTC 2017

Bonjour

Thank you Juan and James for the useful clarifications and confirmations.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES – DNO/SA/DA
Deputy Head of Stations networks and Alert systems Department
18 Avenue Edouard Belin
31401 Toulouse Cedex 9 - France
Tel.: +33 (0)5 61 2 74647
Fax.: +33 (0)5 61 2 73993