[CMC] CWE Update Step 2A and 2B

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Jul 1 16:15:52 UTC 2015

Dear all,

After having included the majority of the Draft Projects in the CWE, we
are ready for the steps 2A and 2B

Step 2A for ADs / DADs

Please
review your Area contents (Area content tab)and goals in the CWE on-line
strategic plan
check (CWE on-line strategic Plan - Area links tab ) that all your
existing informational reports, recommended standards and practices are
aligned with your Area approved projects. Add the ones missing
check (CWE on-line strategic Plan -  Area links tab) that all your future
projects are aligned with your Area approved Projects. Add the ones
missing

Due date for the Area updates is 31st July 2015

Step 2B for WG Chairs / WG deputy Chairs

Please
review your WG Charter and align it wrt the on-line Strategic Plan

Due date for the charter updates is 31st August 2015

@ Brian: Please can you re-distribute the instruction of how to update the
Area contents and pointers ?.

@ CMC:
I suggest that all Charter's update are approved in one go, once the CESG
gives the go-ahead. I assume that we can do it by mid Sept 2015. This will
give us 1.5 months prior to the meeting in Darmstadt for review and
re-alignment.
Half day during the next joint CESG / CMC meeting will be dedicated to
on-line strategic plan, long term plan, short / medium term issues wrt
resources and schedule

ciao
nestor