[CMC] Insertion of Draft Projects in the CWE

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Jul 1 13:40:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Thanks for your effort to insert the draft Projects. We have currently 41
Draft Projects.

We have still some work to do (see below). I will call for next step in a
separate mail (i.e. Update -if needed- the WG charters)

SEA Area        Actionee: Peter Shames / Hiroshi Takeuchi
CWE Doc. TBD Reference Information Architecture, Infrastructure Services
and Interfaces (Magenta Book)
CWE Doc. TBD XML Standards and Guidelines (Magenta Book)
CWE Doc. TBD Timeline Data Standard (Blue Book
 CWE Doc. TBD Time Service Architecture (Magenta Book)
 CWE Doc. TBD CCSDS Standards Reference Architecture (Magenta Book)
 CCSDS 311.0-M Reference Architecture for Space Data Systems (Issue 2)
@ Peter / Hiroshi: You need to create 4 out of 6 draft Projects anyway for
the Arch WG creation request. Please insert them

MOIMS Area      Actionee: Mario Merri / Brigitte Behal
All draft projects have dates in the past.
@ Mario / Brigitte Please update start date and CMC approval dates.

CSS Area        Actionee: Erik Barkley / Margherita Di Giulio
@ Erik / Margherita: Some draft Projects have irrealistic dates in 2015 /
2016. Please update them

SIS Area        Actionee: Keith Scott / Tomaso De Cola
CWE Doc. TBD Erasure Coding for LTP (Blue Book)
@ Keith / Tomaso: Is there is any reason to not have included the above
mentioned Draft Project ?

ciao
nestor