[CMC] Updated CCSDS Strategic Roadmap

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Mon Aug 11 10:04:46 UTC 2014

Dear CMC Members,

Following the comments received from Shigeta on the Strategic Plan
presentation (Strategic Roadmap), I have updated the presentation removing
all the green documents from the SLS and SIS charts and identifying clearly
the Blue (BB) and Magenta (MB) books in these areas, as well as discrepancies
with the CWE.(the updated charts are #32, 33, 35, 37, 39 and 40).

I have also responded to the other comments received from Osvaldo and James
regarding overlapping and duplication and this topic shall be discussed in
London.

Your further comments on the substance of the Strategic Roadmap are due 30th
September

Regards and nice summer
Juan

(See attached file: CCSDS_Strategic_Roadmap_140731 rev1.pptx)