[CMC] Updated CCSDS Strategic Roadmap

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Fri Aug 1 17:36:52 UTC 2014

Dear Shigeta,

Thank you for your input which is very relevant to the presentation. Indeed
my intention was to show only Blue and Magenta Books which are the main
deliverables of CCSDS and you are right to point out that for Optical Comms
in chart 37 I have included by mistake also Green Books.

Thank you for pointing this out. I will issue an updated version of the
presentation with the correct documents

Regards
Juan

Sent from my iPhone

> On 01.08.2014, at 11:17, "T. Shigeta" <shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp> wrote:
>
> Dear Miro-san,
>
> Although I understand that our inputs are expected at the level of
> substance, not so much on the format, but my first response below
> concerns the format-related question.
>
> Regarding the graphical expressions of the Roadmap on slide 37, SLS goal
> #6 Optical comm, I noted  some GBs are listed on the right side column
> while other slides listed mostly BB and MB.
>
> Can I understand that Books are listed in the view of their
> importance/influence?
>
> Hearing this point would help continue reviewing the Strategic Roadmap.
>
> Best Regards  --- Shigeta/JAXA
>

> (2014/08/01 6:23), Juan.Miro at esa.int wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > during the last mid term webex-conference I took the action to update the
> > presentation format of the Strategic Plan or as I like to call it the
> > Strategic Roadmap.
> >
> > This is the basis for the  CMC Response to AI CMC20140405),for those of
us
> > for which this action is still open. Out input should be at the level of
the
> > response of Jean-Marc Soula  provided at the mid-term webex-conf, i.e.
not so