: [CMC Alert] Draft minutes from past meetings - Review

JAXA CCSDS Secretary Office jaxa.ccsds at jaxa.jp
Wed Mar 5 20:50:37 EST 2014

Dear Mr. Nick

This is a reply for the draft minutes from JAXA.

March 2013 midterm telecon: No comment.

April 2013 Bordeaux meeting:
p6, 14.9
There was a suggestion to add the Japanese version of CCSDS documents on
the CCSDS website.
 -->
JAXA mentioned its intention to develop CCSDS documents summary in
Japanese. A suggestion was made to make it public on the CCSDS website.

p7, 15.6
JAXA is currently considering Tsokuba as the location
 -->
JAXA is currently considering Tsukuba as the location

September 2013 midterm telecon:
p2,Secretariat report
P. Allan recommended D. Giaretta for the XML SIG and T. Shigeta will
also identify JAXA participants on the XML SIG
-->
P. Allan recommended D. Giaretta for the XML SIG. T. Shigeta will
identify JAXA contact person to address the XML issue.

(Reason for the Correction: As stated in JAXA email dated 19th Sep.
2013, JAXA intention is to provide an agency contact person regarding
the SIG's activities mostly based on email exchanges and not to provide
a participant who can actually attend the technical meetings. JAXA
comment at this September CMC telecon was made in response to an Action
Item CMC-A-2012-12-05: "To identify an agency contact person.")

Regards,

Yuta Kimura
JAXA CCSDS Secretariat