[CMC] Moving Forward - CCSDS [Version-2]

Narita, Kaneaki narita.kaneaki at jaxa.jp
Mon Nov 17 03:41:47 EST 2008

Dear CMC and IOAG member:

I am distributing CCSDS presentation: Version-2.
I appreciate your comments, suggestions, and clarifications
through on-line or off-line.

The followings are the major update points.
(1) Added "IOAG" foot-note.(JAXA logo is only page. 1)
(2) Modify page. 7 figure: Many comments were generated,
    I hope this version goes the highest common factor.
(3) Modify the last bullet on page. 2.
    changes to more meaningful text
(4) Re-shaffle the contents within on page 3.
    Only consider the presentations strategy.

I appreciate your continous and powerful support.
Best Regards,

Narita