[CMC] Re: [CESG] CCSDS report to IOAG-11

Peter Shames peter.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 10 13:22:19 EDT 2007

Thanks Takahiro.  I think I can produce the needed summary for this
purpose, especially since I have seen the draft material.  Is it also
safe to assume that JAXA will continue to support this work if it
transitions into the CCSDS for standardization?

Thanks, Peter

On May 10, 2007, at 3:06 AM, Takahiro Yamada wrote:

> Peter,
>
>> Takahiro, if you could provide a similar high level summary of
>> the  JAXA intentions in this regard that would also be appreciated.
>
> JAXA plans to distribute to the IOAG members the first draft of the
> Cross Support Service Architecture document prior to IOAG-11
> (hopefully  in a week or so). This draft expands what we presented
> at IOAG-10 and will be discussed at IOAG-11.
>
> I cannot predict the reaction of the IOAG members to this draft at
> this moment, but I think IOAG will transfer the document to CCSDS
> for publication as a standard when IOAG has reached an agreement on
> its contents.
>
> If you need a high level summary of the document or any other
> information, please let me know.
>

> Best regards,
> Takahiro Yamada.

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Data Systems Standards Program
InterPlanetary Network Directorate
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-265
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the
first time"

                       T.S. Eliot