[CMC] Re: [CESG] CCSDS report to IOAG-11

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.jaxa.jp
Thu May 10 06:06:06 EDT 2007

Peter,

> Takahiro, if you could provide a similar high level summary of the  JAXA
> intentions in this regard that would also be appreciated.

JAXA plans to distribute to the IOAG members the first draft of the
Cross Support Service Architecture document prior to IOAG-11 (hopefully
  in a week or so). This draft expands what we presented at IOAG-10 and
will be discussed at IOAG-11.

I cannot predict the reaction of the IOAG members to this draft at this
moment, but I think IOAG will transfer the document to CCSDS for
publication as a standard when IOAG has reached an agreement on its
contents.

If you need a high level summary of the document or any other
information, please let me know.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada.