[CMC] OMG relationships (Re: 2007 January CMC Meeting Minutes)

Allan, PM (Peter) P.M.Allan at rl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 27 12:06:47 EST 2007

I agree that having the information about what OMG is proposing to work on is the key thing. I worry that having a formal agreement will simply give us more right to complain when things go wrong, rather than preventing them going wrong in the first place (thought I could be wrong about this myself).

At present, a liaison seems the most likely means of giving us the information we need.

Peter Allan