[CMC] Review of CCSDS documents with CCSDS and ISO

Allan, PM (Peter) P.M.Allan at rl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 09:54:15 EDT 2005

Adrian,

I am happy to propose a resolution to the effect that the management
council should consider inviting CNSA to become a full member of CCSDS
in recognition of the increasing importance of China in the space arena.

Peter
Dr. Peter M. Allan
Head, Space Data Division
Space Science and Technology Department
CCLRC/Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Chilton
Didcot                                   Tel:     +44 (1235) 445723
Oxon OX11 0QX                            fax:     +44 (1235) 446667
England                                  e-mail: p.m.allan at rl.ac.uk