[CMC] CCSDS 2005 Fall CMC Draft Resolutions and Action Items

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Mon Nov 7 12:57:33 EST 2005

Dear Neil,

here are my few comments to the Resolutions and Actions from our meeting in Reston :

Resolutions
R-9        please add "will" or "must" before the verb in the sentence (I believe the verb is "report") ;
R-23      the CMC acceptance that the CESG meeting is held in Moscow is to be verified ; my understanding was that the CESG meeting would be right after the
            WG meetings in Rome and there is no need for a trip to Moscow of all of its members, even if I agree that some of them may otherwise be required there
            for a technical briefing to their RSA counterparts.

Actions
A-3        shouldn't this review of a GB follow the resolution made in R-16 and the CMC also reviews the M&C document ?
A-17      typo on "previous"
A-23      same as R-23.

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA