[CMC] Death of Arvind Bastikar

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini@stanfordalumni.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:56:56 -0700

INPE/CCSDS

______________________________
----- Original Message -----
From: Allan, PM (Peter)
To: 'Adrian J. Hooke' ; CCSDS Management Council
Cc: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 5:43 AM
Subject: RE: [CMC] Death of Arvind Bastikar

Sad news indeed. Although Arvind had not been able to attend many meetings in
the last few years, his contributions were always lively. I have fond memories
of an evening meal with Arvind and Peter Vaughan at a restaurant near
Frascati. Arvind ingored the menu and made a superb choice of food and wine by
negotiating with the waiter.

We will miss him

Peter Allan