[CMC] Funeral Arrangements for Arvind Bastikar

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke@jpl.nasa.gov
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:53:57 -0700

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:02:45 -0500
From: Robert Taylor <robert@teleregs.com>
Subject: Funeral Arrangements for Arvind

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I have just received the following information from Arvind's daughter,
Krishna, concerning arrangements:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Bob,

We have set up a time for a visitation at the west chapel of Hulse,
Playfair and Mcgary, 150 Woodroffe Ave. at Richmond Rd. Wednesday at 5 to 9
pm and Dad's funeral service will be held on Thurs. july 17 at 11 am at
Pinecrest Rememberance Chapel, 2500 Baseline Rd in Ottawa.

Dad's obituary is going to be in the Ottawa citizen Tomorrow and wednesday,
and if you would like to see it you can see it on line at mcgarryfamily.ca
, also we are asking if anyone would like to donate in his name it would be
to Medicines Sans Frontieres, I will have to forward you the address
tomorrow when I locate it.

Thank you again for all that you have done,

Sincerely, Krishna Bastikar-Kruse

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For those of you, and there are a number, who asked for Arvind's home
address, it is:

14 Varley Drive
Kanata
Ontario K2K 1E8
Canada

Somebody asked for his home telephone number, I do not feel comfortable
giving that out, and I hope you will forgive
me.

Regards
Bob