[CESG] FW: [EXTERNAL] [SSG] Third set of proposed PID dispositions from CESG review of CCSDS 313.2-Y-1.1

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 19 17:57:38 UTC 2020

Dear CESG,

Attached please find the third set of PID dispositions that resulted from the CESG review of CCSDS 313.2-Y-1.1, the revised Procedures for SANA Registry Specification document.  These have been reviewed by members of the SSG and no substantive issues were identified.  They were also sent to the specific CESG members who raised PIDs and no replies have been received.

Unless there are objections raised at this point I think we can consider these resolutions for the PIDs acceptable and therefore request the CTE to process these changes to this document.   I ask you all to please confirm that these resolutions are, in fact, acceptable.

There is also a last yellow book on the URN policy that will receive similar treatment.

Best regards, Peter