[CESG] CESG-P-2018-11-004 Approval to release CCSDS 851.0-P-1.1, Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services—Subnetwork Packet Service (Pink Book, Issue 1.1) for CCSDS Agency review

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Feb 18 22:46:40 UTC 2019

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 851.0-P-1.1,
Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services—Subnetwork
Packet Service (Pink Book) have been disposed to
the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to
approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now
proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for Agency review.

>From: "Barkley, Erik J (3970)" <Erik.J.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>
>To: Thomas Gannett <thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>
>Subject: RE: 851x0m10_post_CESG_Approval_Poll_rev1
>Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 21:49:19 +0000
>
>Tom,
>
>I trust your judgement on this – please proceed as you see fit.
>
>-Erik

) The document
>needs to start CMC review by COB today if a
>review is to be completed prior to the spring meetings. ­Tom
>

>Logothete, L.L.C.
><mailto:thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
>+1 443 472 0805

Thomas Gannett