[CESG] CESG meeting logistics

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 8 12:47:24 UTC 2017

Yes.  The ride arrangements for my car are firm.

How much time do we need to allow to get from Den Haag to ESTEC?

Peter

From: CESG <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of Nestor Peccia <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 12:09 AM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [CESG] CESG meeting logistics

Dear all,

We will start at 9 am sharp our CESG meeting at ESTEC. Those non-ESA participants shall be at ESTEC gate at 08:30 hrs

My understanding is that
1.       Wallace, Peter, Tom and (potentially) Jonathan can share the hired car
2.       Brigitte and Gilles can share the hired car
3.       Margherita, Mario and Gippo can share a taxi

The final issue of your presentations shall be uploaded by Saturday 11th Nov cob.

I must consolidate the full report to CMC during Sunday