[CESG] CESG meeting logistics

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Nov 8 08:09:59 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We will start at 9 am sharp our CESG meeting at ESTEC. Those non-ESA
participants shall be at ESTEC gate at 08:30 hrs

My understanding is that
Wallace, Peter, Tom and (potentially) Jonathan can share the hired car
Brigitte and Gilles can share the hired car
Margherita, Mario and Gippo can share a taxi

The final issue of your presentations shall be uploaded by Saturday 11th
Nov cob.

I must consolidate the full report to CMC during Sunday