[CESG] CESG meeting logistics

Hiroshi Takeuchi takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp
Wed Nov 8 14:24:40 UTC 2017

Dear Nestor and all,

I am going to attend the CESG meeting this time. I have a rental car to
go there and I will share my car with Mattia Mercolino, who will go to
ESTEC for other businesses. My car has a room to give one more person a
ride to there. Please leet me know if someone need a ride.
Because my return flight will be leaving the Amsterdam Airport at 20:30
on Friday, I may need to leave the meeting a little bit earlier.

Best regards,
Hiroshi