[CESG] FW: CCSDS input to Vocabularies, Glossaries for the Spacecraft Ground Systems Domain

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 1 01:45:17 UTC 2017

Nestor & Mario,

In the interest of full disclosure, I wanted you to be aware that I sent in the attached response to the OMG ontology RFI.  As I said at the outset, I think it is important that the OMG be made aware of the work that we have done, and are doing, in CCSDS.

I was made aware that the window for RFI submissions had closed, but that they were really interested in having the CCSDS input to consider within their process.  I chose to provide them that input instead of standing by silently and missing the opportunity.

If you continue to think this is not acceptable we can treat it as a NASA submission, since NASA is an OMG member.

Regards, Peter