[CESG] Is it correct what we show on the web for Recently Completed Reviews?

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Jan 19 14:32:29 UTC 2017

Dear ALL,
        at https://public.ccsds.org/review/default.aspx we list the CCSDS
Review ongoing or completed.

AFter the recent web site updates, for the completed review we only show
the RIDs (BTW, only those submitted by NASA via the web interface).
Conversely it is impossible to access the old call for review including
the related Red or Pink Book.
Is this correct?

My opinion is that - on the public page -  we should rather show what we
asked (most important the red/pink books).
Conversely the RIDs should be treated as more confidential information
normally limited to WG Members. However right now this is only affecting
NASA so they should speak up on this. However it is also true that we the
approach stays, in future all RIDs could be shown. Is this wanted by
Agencies?

CESG may discuss the matter in a one of the future webex meetings.

Regards

Gian Paolo