[CESG] Is it correct what we show on the web for Recently Completed Reviews?

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Fri Jan 20 10:28:12 UTC 2017

I also find a bit weird that everyone can access the public page and find listed all RIDs for a document under review. I'd rather prefer to keep it confidential, i.e. available only to CWE account owners through user/password access, as proposed by Gian Paolo.
Moreover I see that the user access is requested only when you try to access each specific RID.
I notice that RIDs for CCSDS 320.0-P-6.1 are still RIDs test and should be removed. Moreover in the review for CCSDS 766.2-R-1 I see today that there is a RID called "curious NOTE", which to me sounds a bit unclear; the content of the RID makes everything clear and is about ambiguous/inconsistent text present in a note. I think that reviewers should be reminded to provide consistent title to RIDs as well.

Regards,

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:tomaso.decola at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san