[CESG] Last version of "CESG Report to CMC" template for discussion at next webex

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 16 00:11:33 UTC 2016

Ciao Nestor,

I asked our JPL team for feedback.  A specific set of notes are included in these mark-ups.  Overall this template is acceptable, if not startling, but some of the WG chairs had particular comments.

-       I would put the Area Exec Summary first and not last.
-          Need some sort of template (or sections of this one) that focusses on the WG, not just the area.  I guess this is pg 6 in the attached.  Is there a format or expected content for the second page per WG?
-          Preferably the WG sections would be used by the WG and then the AD should be able to just do a copy / paste of the whole WG slide(s).  Pg 6 does this.
-       Pg 7 seems like a not very useful cut / paste activity for the AD.  Is there a specific purpose for this slide?
-          Some of the fonts and colors are objectionable.  No one likes the magenta text nor the yellow / green / gray bars.  Are these intended to be mandatory?
-          The whole format could be a lot cleaner, it is still very cluttered.  Maybe that is a "frill", but this looks old fashioned.

Thanks, Peter