[CESG] Results of CESG Polls closing 28 July 2016

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Aug 1 17:28:11 UTC 2016

Dear CESG Members,

Approval conditions resulting from the CESG poll CESG-P-2016-07-002
Approval to release CCSDS 356.0-R-1, Network Layer Security
Adaptation Profile (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review have
been addressed to the satisfaction of the AD who voted to approve
with conditions. The Secretariat will now initiate the CMC poll to
authorize release of the document.

Thomas Gannett
thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
+1 443 472 0805