[CESG] Next CESG webex on 13th July 17:00 hrs CET

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 9 18:41:41 UTC 2015

Ciao Nestor,

I understood from the previous CESG Minutes that the SANA registry issues and progress was going to be a key topic for the upcoming CESG Telecon.  Unless it is somehow represented by the topic "SANA YB Status" I do not see it on the agenda.  The CESG minutes said:

     *   SANA registries (including Registry management Policy doc from PS)

Highest Priority is the Agencies, organization and people. PS will make some change recommendations to the SANA YB, MACAO BB (MOIMS doc) and SCID BBs.(CMC Doc).

PS will discuss with the SABNA operator and the Secretariat to verify that none of the proposed changes have side effec implications

CESG to look at the SOIS RFID Tag encoding BB SANA section

  *   Next CESG meeting will be on 13th July at 17:00 hrs CET

I have prepared some updated materials that I sent to the SSG and have reviewed with the SANA and CCSDS Secretariat.  I would like to make sure that we have enough time on the agenda to discuss this.  A package of updated documents for review will be sent out later today along with the resolution for review.

Best regards, Peter