[CESG] Fwd: [CMC] ISO Affiliation with CCSDS

Behal Brigitte Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr
Tue Dec 1 12:50:39 UTC 2015

As Gilles said, I have only used CCSDS or ECSS standards in the space projects I have worked for. Therefore I cannot assess the impact of severing our affiliation to ISO. If we really fear some possible overlaps, negotiating the affiliation fees could be a good option.
Best regards,
B. Behal
Directrice des Achats, des Recettes externes et des Affaires juridiques
Bpi 1625