[CESG] RE: [Secretariat] [Cesg-all] Results of CESG Polls closing 14 August 2015

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Tue Aug 18 11:48:52 UTC 2015

Dear Tom,

Thanks for the clarification, which I certainly agree upon. Hence, my approval conditions can be considered as fulfilled according to your statement.

Best Regards,

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san