[CESG] Re: Results of CESG Polls closing 14 August 2015

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 18 23:45:43 UTC 2015

Dear Peter and Tomaso,

Attached please find 2 files. The first is an updated Word document that
contains my ³purple lines² changes to the Space Data Link
Protocols-Summary of Concept and Rationale CCSDS 130.2-G-2.1 with
dispositions to your ³RIDs². Thank you very much for all of your
thoughtful comments. It has made the Green book much more robust.

The second pdf file contains answers to Peter¹s questions within the
comment bubbles using the reply feature.

Regards,
Greg