[CESG] CESG Items brought to the attention of the CMC

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 27 15:54:30 UTC 2015

Nestor,

Here are some marked up edits to the "items".  Please see if you can agree with them.

I am also attaching the draft of the Registry Management Yellow Book that I prepared.   Instead of re-working the SANA "ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES" document, CCSDS 313x0y1, I created this new one.  The current SANA book is largely about what the SANA must do and how it is to do it.  This new document is more about what the Areas and WG must do in order to use, update, create, and manage the registries that the SANA manages.  We could combine them, but I think they are somewhat different topics.

I'd like to make this a key discussion topic in the next CESG telecon.

Regards, Peter