[CESG] CESG Items brought to the attention of the CMC

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Apr 27 16:26:04 UTC 2015

Peter
Thanks. I have included all your comments but the last one

How about also recording CESG voting patterns?  I believe that a lot of
ADs always vote  ?Abstain? or ?Approve  unconditionally?, even for
documents with many obvious issues.  The issue is not just if they show
up, but also how they carry out their duties.

It needs a discussion during the next webex. I have already included the
item in the 1st June 2015 Agenda