[CESG] Two meetings on overlaps on Monday 10th / Thursday 13th nov

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Oct 24 10:39:15 UTC 2014

Nick

Please can you book 2 rooms for the following meetings:?

Monday 10th Nov 17:30 - 19:00 hrs               CESG 1st round Overlap
discussion
Thursday 13th Nov       17:30 - 19:00 hrs               CESG 2nd round
Overlap discussion

We need to inform BSI security that these meeting will last longer than
the normally planned day activities (wrap-up at 17:30 hrs)

ADs can invite extra staff from their WGs as considered necessary (I took
already the liberty to invite Mario and Colin)

Grazie