[CESG] Question on the CWE on-line Strategic Plan

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Dec 4 17:30:19 UTC 2014

All,
        I think for the strategic plan we should "lock down the Area
Content only for  ADs / DADs"   (e.g. this page
http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/Lists/SLSContent/AllItems.aspx ).
This is for sure area-wide and the (rare) changes shall be coordinated in
the Area.

Slightly different could be the matter for the Area Links (e.g.  this page
http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/Lists/SLSLinks/AllItems.aspx ).
This is mainly a list of CWE projects linked to Goals. I do not see there
a problem for WG chairs editing it if an information mail is sent to
AD/DAD as it happens when new projects are created.

For WG Charters & Projects my recall is that they pass under CESG approval
only at WG creation. Eventually CESG is informed but only CMC Poll is
created.
No problem as long as this is coordinated with AD/DAD and eventually CESG
is informed together with the request for CMC Poll.

In general I think Peter is correct in highlighting the need for some
"web site machinery".

Regards

Gippo