[CESG] Re: [Cesg-all] Fw: Future Projects in the CWE Framework

Shames, Peter M (312G) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 19 19:23:29 UTC 2014

Hi Nestor,

I just asked that the SEA WG chairs do this update.  Howie tried to do it, but it appears that the current CCSDS Strategic Plan is not on the web site, nor can the old one be found readily.

As far as I can tell the updated Strategic Plan never did get released to the web site by the CMC, or if it was it has been put somewhere that us mere mortals cannot find it.   I have asked that the Secretariat remedy this and at least make the old version available.

If you have knowledge of the status of the current version of the Strategic Plan, or can make the most current update available, please do so.

Thanks, Peter