[CESG] Fw: Future Projects in the CWE Framework

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Aug 19 13:19:15 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please include asap the Projects with a start date well in the future and
defined in the Strategic Plan but not yet in the CWE. I assume that you
will co-ordinate with the WG Chairs

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 19/08/2014 15:16 -----

From:   "Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01)" <mike.kearney at nasa.gov>
To:     "CCSDS Management Council (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org)"
<CMC at mailman.ccsds.org>,
Cc:     "Nestor.Peccia at esa.int" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>, "Tai, Wallace S
(JPL-9000)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]" <wallace.s.tai at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date:   18/08/2014 21:51
Subject:        Future Projects in the CWE Framework

Greetings CMC colleagues.  I hope everyone is having a good Summer.

The Secretariat has finished the setup of the CWE Framework to include
start dates in the Framework, and the next step is for the working teams
to start including future projects that have not yet started.  They will
start doing that soon, so you may see some activity related to that.  This
will provide better ability to review schedule changes (not reviewing
slips to projects that have not yet started) and a better sync with our
Strategic Plan.

This note is just for your information.  No action required.

Best regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager