[CESG] CCSDS Strategic Plan

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Sep 24 16:28:38 EDT 2013

Peter

I understand that a strategic plan is always looking at the future, but I
have proposed to include also the past. It will probably not be kept in
the Plan, but we need to find a way how it can get in the CWE and be maped
to the strategic plan

i.e.

technological goals, area goals, sub-goals, operational capability (with
existing, at work future standards / practices / standalone GBs).

I believe that everything can be put in the CWE, and be maintained there.

f we are offering a future MO Service capability to be cross supported,
there is no place where an external party can get (not looking at the GB)
the highest technological goal
the MOIMS goal
and  the full stack with standards available, at work and future ones, The
current and future ones can also show the due date.

I have done the MOIMS area 2 pages in 45'. Not a big effort.

ciao
nestor
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.