[CESG] Update Org&Procs/ICS books per CESG discussion

Chris.Taylor at esa.int Chris.Taylor at esa.int
Wed Nov 13 08:23:46 EST 2013

Dear all, I have trailed through the emails on this discussion and can't
believe we are having these sorts of discussions. If you take it seriously,
I wonder how we were ever able to get any thing done in the past. IMHO, we
already have far more bureaucracy than we need and are in danger of  losing
track of the real reason for the existence of CCSDS. It is not so we can have
these Spats at CESG level.

The present rules have served us well if we cant agree to new ones in a
simple discussion then stay with the old.

I therefore vote for option B

//ct