[CESG] PICS text in A02.1-Y-2.1d

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sun Jul 10 09:23:02 EDT 2011

Peter
I suggest that we have a telecon on 1st or 2nd August

If you read the doc attached to the CMC poll, a PICS is compulsory for
everything (this is not only my opinion, but also from Gippo, Margherita
and Gilles - Chris is on holidays)

i.e.
for protocols, Information object standards (i.e., data exchange specs
like TDM or XFDU), service specifications, coding specifications,
modulation specifications, and compression specifications

This is not what was agreed at the last CESG meeting

The definition of protocol that you referenced is not the same present in
the CMC poll attached doc.

ciao
nestor