[Cesg-all] [EXTERNAL] RE: Notes from today's "Lunar Interoperability Forum" brain-storming

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 28 19:10:47 UTC 2024

Thanks Gaya.   I thought that you had a stored distribution list that would avoid such problems.  If you do not have one already might I suggest that you either set one up in your own system, or that you start to use the existing CCSDS ones, like

CESG cesg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>  (just the CESG ADs and DADS)
CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org> (All of the CESG, plus all of the WG chairs)

Thanks, Peter