[Cesg-all] What a surprise after a sheriff "mery go around" in the Westin 7th floor

Barton, Richard J. (JSC-EV811) richard.j.barton at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 7 22:11:25 UTC 2016

Five days is still better from my SOIS perspective as well, Nestor. Friday provides an opportunity for joint WG group meetings like the one Peter is holding for SAWG and others tomorrow. Allow the SOIS WWG actually finished up a day early this time, that is unusual and I don’t expect it to happen again anytime soon.

Rick