[Secretariat] [Cesg-all] CCSDS Org & Proc Yellow Book: MOIMS Comments + CESG Chair comments

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Oct 3 10:14:05 EDT 2013

Tom

I am not putting under discussion the spirit of the decisions taken at
CESG / CMC level. You are misunderstanding my message.

There will be an ICS, but needs more in-depth discussions.

A new YB is now introduced, and decisions were taken without the YB on the
table. So, we need to evaluate and discuss it

Otherwise it appears that the editor of the YBs have the power to decide
what to include or not. The power lies with CESG / CMC and nowhere else.

In a nutshell,
there will be an ICS
additional discussions are needed
your assumed schedule does not work anymore
As CESG Chair I do not agree to start a CMC poll for the updated Procedure
YB and the "new out of the oven" ICS YB

An additional question:

Who is the ICS editor ?

ciao
nestor
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.