[Cesg-all] Review of DRAFT CCSDS Glossary / some initial emotional comments

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Nov 9 07:46:09 EST 2011

> - let me address your requests.
> 1) we are currently doing yet another pass to converge the obvious
> duplicates (but without taking any decision on the definitions)
> 2) we will provide a better output and send an email to all with a
> new version more easy to print/edit/...
>
> will follow up to this list in two weeks when both 1) and 2) are done.

Marc,
        thank you for your effort to provide something better reviewable.
BTW, you could point out which duplicates needs to be solved by relevant
book captains too.

However it is not yet clear to me what would come next.
Would corrigenda be implemented (or reminders set)? Or what else?

Regards

Gian Paolo