[Cesg-all] Fwd: RE : Meeting rooms: teleconferences, laptop projectors

Peter Shames peter.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 25 14:48:42 EDT 2004

We sent them all in last week.  They got lost in the Secretariat Email
in-queues and Debbie is fixing them now.,

-p

On Oct 25, 2004, at 11:13 AM, Adrian J. Hooke wrote:

> 1. Last call for anyone wanting a dial-in teleconference capability.
>
>  2. SEA and CSS areas: you MUST get your detailed day-by-day WG room
> requirements submitted as soon as possible.
>
>  ///adrian
>

> Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:25:13 +0200
>  From: Soula Jean-Marc <Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr>
>  Subject: RE : Meeting rooms: teleconferences, laptop projectors
>  To: "'Adrian J. Hooke'" <Adrian.J.Hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>,
>   "debbie.ronning" <debbie.ronning at btas.com>
>  Cc: Secretariat <Secretariat at ccsds.org>
>
>  Dear all
>
> Concerning call conference requirements I have received only one
> request so far : data Compression / Pen-Shu Yeh.
> The rental of such device is quite expensive and a prior notice of 3
> weeks is required to place orders ; my deadline on that is tomorrow,
> Nov 26, end of french business day (16:00 UTC).
>  If no new request from your side before then, we will stay with one
> set.
>
>  Concerning the printer, it will be in the business corner but access
> will not be via the LAN (this was TBC in my previous email on room
> equipment) ; the reason is that it would require too much coordination
> and access control. Instead, there will be a local PC with floppy or
> USB disks, which may be used for printer interface. Please complement
> the information on the web site.
>
>  Projectors for PCs will be 10.
>  So far, I don't know how many rooms will work parallel meetings. As I
> have not yet the SEA and CSS agendas on room occupation, I don't know
> if this is enough. My deadline is coming soon for decisions on this.
>  I appreciated your request for agendas but replies come very slow ...
>  If this helps, I would like to clarify that I just need the planning
> of which groups on which day & time, but not the agendas of their
> discussions, which may come later.
>
>  Best regards
>
>  Jean-Marc SOULA
>  Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
>  DCT/OP/CM
>  CNES - 18, Avenue Edouard BELIN
>  31401 Toulouse Cedex 9 - France
>  Tel :  (+33) (0)5 612 74647
>  Fax : (+33) (0)5 612 73135
>  Email : Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Information Systems Standards Program
InterPlanetary Network and Information Systems Directorate
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-265
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first
time"

                      T.S. Eliot